Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Call Forwarding to Oversea Tel Number

I called Digi customer service and they told me Digi can do call forwarding to overseas  tel  number.

But I tried set through both phone settings and  **21* method, both error and failed.

I need to do call forwarding to my US number

Tried us +1 prefix and 001 prefix

Anyone can enlighten me? Digi expert?

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Call Forwarding to Oversea Tel Number

Support

Hi tzer, we regret to inform you that the call forwarding service is only enabled customer to divert their incoming calls to the local numbers only. You can divert to a fixed line or another mobile number. TQ 

Highlighted

You can't do the Call Forward to a non-Malaysia number.

My company can offer landline number, starting with +6039212xxxx. This landline number allow you to forward to any numbers in the world, and the rate is VOIP, almost free.

What you can do is, to Call Forward your mobile to this landline we provide, then from the landline, have it forward to US number.

May sound complicated, but that is what exactly what I do when I am traveling in Thailand. It works perfectly well. I can pick up all incoming call to my mobile without worrying about any high fees. Line quality is good, worth mention.

You can contact me for detail - 012-3288010

My name is Pin

Highlighted

SuperUser

For Thailand,  Digi subscribers can opt for Digi Roam Like  Home feature which offers 5GB International Data Roaming per month + 60 minutes of International Voice Calls (Including Roaming) per month - which includes incoming and outgoing voice calls while you are overseas. All for only RM30/month.

Digi - Always the Smarter Choice.Smiley Wink

@earnpin wrote:

You can't do the Call Forward to a non-Malaysia number.

My company can offer landline number, starting with +6039212xxxx. This landline number allow you to forward to any numbers in the world, and the rate is VOIP, almost free.

What you can do is, to Call Forward your mobile to this landline we provide, then from the landline, have it forward to US number.

May sound complicated, but that is what exactly what I do when I am traveling in Thailand. It works perfectly well. I can pick up all incoming call to my mobile without worrying about any high fees. Line quality is good, worth mention.

You can contact me for detail - 012-3288010

My name is Pin

Highlighted

hii, can i know , what do you mean by local?

while roaming, malaysia no divert to  malaysia no  OR malaysia no divert to visited country no (i.e: thailand, singapore and,  as per 10 stated country?) and please guide how

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Nurul3 wrote:

hii, can i know , what do you mean by local?

while roaming, malaysia no divert to  malaysia no  OR malaysia no divert to visited country no (i.e: thailand, singapore and,  as per 10 stated country?) and please guide how

Call forwarding can be set to divert calls to local (Malaysian) number. The settings is in your phone Call Forwarding menu.

Please take note that call forwarding while your number is roaming will incur roaming call charges. To avoid high credit/bill usage, you're recommended not to use call forwarding when roaming.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements