Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: CIC@digi.com.my

Error code PB:00003 pls help

How to open case status?

Community Manager
Case status is applicable for any method of new case being opened such as Email, Live Chat, Helpline etc.
You can use the Email tab on the app to send in your feedback or complaints.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I can't purchase my BOS

Community Manager
Please kindly retry again, qawiy95

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re:CIC@digi.com.my

Why i can subscription my box of suprise

no reply Help..

Thank You..Heart

Support

Digi_Fahmi, cic@digi.com.my email is meant for the customer to share required documents related to the issue they're facing with us. There'll be no response from this email. Kindly PM <here> details of your email for further clarification, please. TQ.

no reply Help..

Thank You..Heart

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Hi, i emailed to you but it seems still queue.

So the problem that i'm having now is I want to subscribe postpaid plan 58 with promo code DGR58 (I've received the msg on 26/12)

So when I tried to subscribe it, it failed! I've called also to digi but still cannot. Help me.

Thanks!

I have pm digi_jodipy yesterday and still no feedback,my Digi billing problem has been going on for 2 days now.