Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: CIC@digi.com.my

SuperUser

Hi najmi99. We have responded to your PM.

Hi, i wanted to purchase the RM15 for 30gb (7 days) deal but this message pop out stating there is an error. Please advise. Thank you.

Support

Kindly check your PM, mandytwy :-)

Hi, i wanted to purchase the RM15 for 30gb (7 days) deal but this message pop out stating there is an error. Please advise. Thank you.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Tidak boleh "sign up" aplikasi My Digi yang baru.

SuperUser

Hai RaemayJan. Sila PM (inbox) kami nombor telefon anda di sini: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

my iflix problem

Anonymous

Hi AirilAnwar, Kindly contact iFlix customer service for further clarification of the service. You can contact iFlix customer service by using your iFlix account support menu or Facebook Messenger them at https://www.facebook.com/iflix.Malaysia/ . Tq

Assalam n salam sejahtera. Saya ingin membuat aduan berkenaan pembayaran bil digi. Untuk makluman pihak digi, Pada 25/4/19 saya telah membuat transaksi pembayaran bill digi RM 102.69 melalui Affin online kepada Akaun digi, bagi no phone 0146788986. Apabila. saya membuat semakan dengan pihak digi, saya difahamkan pihak digi tiada menerima sebarang bayaran. Jadi, mohon buat semakan semula bagi permasalahan ini. Terima kasih

Community Manager

@shahidrul , sila semak dengan bank anda untuk status pembayaran tersebut. Jika pembayaran gagal, bank boleh membatalkan transaksi tersebut.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, I've bought a top around 8pm,7th of May

I received a sms saying that it was activated but it didn't show up on my internet option (only shows weekday and weekend) and after a few minutes, it says I've used up all my internet quota even though I didn't had a chance of allocate the top up.

I can't show two photos in the attachment,so I tried to screenshot both of the only available network option since I couldn't rotate the digi app as well