Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: CIC@digi.com.my

Hi want to buy pubg uc and ml diamonds with my topup money it currently saying my number is unavailable to make purchase in the games can you help me

I already did what you ask to do but still showing payment methods for digi is unavailable and i check for more payment methods it shows that my account is closed

Hi i already did what you ask to do but it still showing payment method for digi is unavailable and i check for more payment methods it says my digi account is close pls help me

Box of suprise rm5 for 5days

Support

Hi Thiran04, If the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assiatance.

Hi bellacarina587. How can we assist you about that package? If it is related to your account, please PM us too.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

His company said it had successfully paid your company 。 Please take care of it quickly.

Support

Hi Limcheexin. We don't really get you. If you need assistance with your account, please PM (inbox) us. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

PFX trxn with DG sucsessfull

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

phone number 01126379917
Pay RM30
Please solve this problem as soon as possible.