Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: CIC@digi.com.my

Support

Ameer12491, please check ur inbox. Tq.

I check just now I got 3GB for freebies when I dial *128*1*5# to check..but when I check using digi app,, it said I got freebies for IDD..and at the freebies column in digi app said invalid date for freebies...so which one are right? U can refer the picture that I attach with..thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

I cant buy any internet and i always get this cannot proceed message..can digi please help me asap...I don’t have any data right now..before this i buy the Rm15 internet then i want to buy add on internet buy can’t.

Support

Hi Azrizal46. Please PM (inbox) us for assistance.

Hi Ameer12491. Our apology for the delay. You too, please PM (inbox) us too ya. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
I deducted the maybank money but didn't charge to the phone
PHONE:0146419308
ic:550602055313
NAME:KEW KAI WA

Support

Hi ngjuifoong, kindly PM us for further assistant. Thank you.

Didn’t that money return to my maybank? Then I wasted 30 for nothing? ? Nothing like this in other stations

Support

Hi ngjuifoong. In the event if you didn't receive the credit you bought, please follow the below :

1- If it was done via your MyDigi app = PM (inbox) us.
2- If it was done via your bank / other than MyDigi app = please contact your bank / the seller for further assistance because the reload should be coming from them, not Digi.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Here's the photo

[ Edited ]
tidak boleh langgan data