Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unexpected deduction

I make 28 internet topup on 19th june via cimb click and 20 th june i topup 30 balance via cimb click after that i receive message saying super raja video activated how is this happen ...
Highlighted

Re: CIC@digi.com.my

[ Edited ]
Greetings,this is my problem and idk how this happen, usually about 3 days ago it was fine and nothing wrong with them but I got this notification that blocked me from MediaFire website,hope you can fix this issues ASAP this is my phone number 0109628934
Highlighted

Hi i also got the same problem here i already pay for 30 ringgit for topup using the ambank online but still didn't get my topup for a week already my number is 0167696095
Highlighted

Support

If haven't received the credit you bought, please follow the below :

1-If it was done via your MyDigi app = PM (inbox) us.
2- If it was done via your bank / other than MyDigi app = please contact your bank / the seller for further assistance because the reload should be coming from them, not Digi.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I cant claim
Highlighted

Support

Hi Eddy97. Which service / package were you referring to ya? Appreciate if you can PM (inbox) us if it is related to your account. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

adakah ni problem
Highlighted

Support

Kami kurang jelas dengan pertanyaan muhammasasyraf ini. Sila PM kami di <sini> jika perlukan bantuan lanjut mengenai promosi dan servis yang Digi tawarkan ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!