Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

1-7pm bonus not working

I subcribes monthly 5g rm30 with bonus 1-7pm 1g everyday but currently my bonus remain untouched and my main quota keep reducing.so something definitely wrong some here?false ads?
Highlighted

Re: 1-7pm bonus not working

Support

Hi IamMe, 

Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

i also suscribe the rm30 (5gb internet)  . my main quota is already finished but my bonus quota  that is 1-7pm should be still useable but so slow. Is there a speed lmit for this quota ? the speed only increased when its almost 6pm.  Also why my basic internet cannot use anymore ? its send warning that my quota maximum is reached  . hope to hear from you soon.. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@TheJokers07 wrote:

i also suscribe the rm30 (5gb internet)  . my main quota is already finished but my bonus quota  that is 1-7pm should be still useable but so slow. Is there a speed lmit for this quota ? the speed only increased when its almost 6pm.  Also why my basic internet cannot use anymore ? its send warning that my quota maximum is reached  . hope to hear from you soon.. 

Your free basic internet is being overridden by your 5GB internet add-on. If you want to use the free basic internet, end the subscription when your quota has finished.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

but why the 1-7pm internet so slow ? is there a speed limit to it ? my main quota(5gb) already finisihed awhile ago but this problem  for the basic internet just started recently..

Highlighted

Digi Big bonus is a lie.. Never worked for the past 6 months or more.. Since I took the rm9 weekly package not a single byte used on the big bonus..  And digi changed it to rm10 weekly without informing anything., 

Highlighted

Why is my bonus for 1-7pm is not working and now my other bis bonus is going to finish. Like I subscribe for the other plan also my big bonus for 1-7pm is not moving at all
Highlighted

Support

Ip, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Why is my bonus for 1-7pm is not working and now my other bis bonus is going to finish. Like I subscribe for the other plan also my big bonus for 1-7pm is not moving at all
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

:33 AM

Mine also not working. Its show the renewal start at midnight. But not working also.. Confiusss.. please help
Highlighted

I subcribes monthly rm28 with bonus 1-7pm 1g everyday but currently my bonus remain untouched and my main quota keep reducing.so something definitely wrong some here?false ads?