Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

bad data speed

Im with digi so many years and i found that now digi data coverage area is getting more and more worst now. The data speed is slow in certain area and i dunno i would change to another operator? We paying this much and this is what we get and compare to other country i feel that malaysian data speed is the worst.

Re: bad data speed

Community Manager

In contrary, Digi has been actively expanding and upgrading the LTE coverage to over 60% of the population. If you feel that there is an important area that was left out, do reach out to us and share with us.

Different phones also have different data speed even at the same area, side by side. For example, my OnePlus One barely gets 15Mbps on full LTE signal, where another phones could get up to 50Mbps. 

Digi network is gradually also getting LTE-A. If you have a phone that supports such high speed LTE, you can take advantage of it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

BAD forever.... I don't believe Digi anymore. Thanks for the service.. The best evaluating of me is 0 of 10. Thanks you...
I'm waiting until this month.. I will change to another network.., I give chance more than half of a year, and now.. Worst and worst... Nothing improvement... Getting worse.... Now I will change to second.. You need to deserve this comment as you don't understand how bad me now. Please shutdown your system, don't ask ppl about the location. Do you think that is a good answer to the customer??? Do you think ppl need to go places just to get your leak coverage? Do you think user need to do that??????? 

Community Manager

A detailed feedback, being a good feedback, will help our network team to help you as our customers to provide improved service experience. 

@anonymous99, your posts so far in the forum did not specify your issue. It would be great if you start a new topic stating the issue that you are experiencing with details that we can act on.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.