Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Loyal Customer

Hi,

I have been using Digi more than decade. Do you guys dont have any thing for loyal customer? Like other operators, there have a lot of thing that they had offered.

Re: Loyal Customer

Community Manager

Please visit http://new.digi.com.my/rewards

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

SuperUser

How about voicing what you have in mind, perhaps their marketing team could work on something.

Anyway, Digi's plan is already cheaper and call/coverage quality is than other telcos

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Super Contributor

The rewards are general, or for prepaid only, like reload in Aeon  big. Sometimes, we go to the merchant, the staff say, no more offer, or don't know it is so demotivated. Prepaid get birthday reload and reload bonus each year. We , postpaid, are not being greedy, or being as sticky customer, but rather looking for something that is special for us. Used to have bonus link, now ever got nothing. Is this all Malaysia telco in how to reward their customer.

Your reward is only entitle a lot to who subscribe prepaid instead of postpaid.

Seem like not much reward for postpaid.

me..agreed with you