Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Capture

Currently I've capture with 32GB and recently upgrade to Smart Plan with 100GB..

But in my capture capacity still indicate 32GB..how to rectify this?

Tqvm

Re: Capture

Community Manager

Hi HafizHanawi,

Please send the keyword “CAPTURE” to 20000 via SMS and you will receive instructions on how to activate your extra storage.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

[ Edited ]
Contributor

i tried sending CAPTURE to 20000, but got replied "you are already subscribed to this service". How to get 100gb instead of my current 32gb? @Digi_Jodipy

Mad Contributor
Contributor
Hi,
In order to get the extra 100GB, u must enter ur promo code at promo.capture-app.com
I think that is the address.. Sorry if the link is a wrong one.

Contributor
where can i get the promo code? i only received an sms regarding the success of plan change.

Contributor
its ok, now i got 132GB in my capture app.

Community Manager

Wahizul, so you just had to wait a while for the storage amount to get updated? Thanks for sharing!

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Contributor
yes. the storage amount updated automatically for me.

Hi Wahizul,

I have a same problem with you, how many days need to wait Digi to auto updated the cap?