Huawei’s hit us real hard with the P30 Pro with not 1, not 2, but 3 back cameras (yes, we know it’s not NEW but the P30 Pro’s muscle brings us super-hyper-daaaaamn strong 10x zoom).
“10x zoom!”, Who needs “10x zoom”? Well we didn’t know we did until the P30 Pro showed us why.
No, the 10x zoom isn’t on the front camera. We’re not doing an eye exam here.
Smooth, sleek, snazzy. The P in Pro must stand for Polished.
K-lah, here’s why you want 10X zoom on the Huawei P30 PRO ok!
1. To scratch that curious itch to know what your friends are doing…
The P30 Pro comes with new camera technology involving a periscope system that extends “up and down” the phone to save on bulky space.
2. To enjoy nature, beautiful from very, very, very, very, very far away.
Walaueh, damn far eh. Still captures sharp-ish pictures.
3. ...Because nature can also get really freaky up close.
Up close, this lizard looked like it was an extra on Jurassic World. <cue music>
4. When you see the coolest inspiration for a balcony garden.
Ignore how this feels “stalkerish” and focus on how cool that guy’s balcony is!
5. For when your friend is hoarding food at a party despite that “diet”.
Caught sneaking in snacks! HAHA.
6. Blackmail material… for like when your co-worker is sleeping on the job.
All in all, the Huawei P30 Pro is a game-changer. We may be obsessed with close-ups for now, but we’ll have more thoughts to share on the other great features soon.
Stay tuned for more!