Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Review Airpods Pro Worth IT?

by SuperUser on ‎16-07-2020 07:22 PM

I used to have normal airpods gen 1 before i switched to another TWS android based before i finally moved to this airpods pro.

Do bear in mind that i'm an IOS user.

my airpods gen1 was really horrible in battery life after 2 years of constant usage.

that time the sound quality wasn't much different from the wired apple earbuds.

later i moved to android TWS which has batterylife but not great eartips / comfort but great battery life.

however, because i'm an IOS user, apple earphones are still better in terms of convience.

Hence and behold, i grab this airpods pro due to promotion at shopee recent 6.6 sale

This airpods is now with the new firmware 2D27 the ANC is much better than the previous firmware updates.

Airpods pro has 2 additional function compared to the normal airpods where it has noise cancelling function and tranparency mode. However, airpods pro has good sealing point and comfort thanks to its ear tips where you can replace the original silicon tips with memory foam tips alternatives.

Calling on airpods pro has been always its strong point. the new firmware update 2D27 did enhance it bass sound quality as well but bringing the great highs /treble to a lower brightness compared to the previous 2D27.

Conclusion, if you are an IOS user like me, it's an no brainer to get airpods pro compared to other TWS due to its connectivity and conviences with apple devices.

I do believe that airpods pro price will be dropped in the future since airpods pro 2 will be released either end of 2020 or early 2021.

Another pro of getting airpods pro is that you can buy many cute 3D cases for your airpods

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 7.17.36 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 7.17.38 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2020-07-16 at 7.17.39 PM.jpeg

Comments
by Community Manager
on ‎16-07-2020 08:47 PM

I would love to have the ANC function while I am commuting in public transport! That's the most attractive part of AIrpods Pro to me.

What a lovely purchase, congratulations!