Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Receive your very own Box of Surprise!

by Community Manager on ‎25-09-2018 09:40 AM

Hey subscribers,

Who needs a box of chocolates when you can get a Box of Surprise filled with exciting deals made especially for you! Receive your very own offer on the MyDigi App!

These special offers are tailored for you and you will have one offer at any point of time. More? The offer will be refreshed periodically, so keep checking your Box Of Surprise so you do not miss out the best deal for you!

Discover your Box of Surprise with these easy steps:
Screenshot_6.png

FAQs
Q1. Who is eligible to receive Box Of Surprise offers?
A1. All Digi Mobile (Prepaid & Postpaid) subscribers except Digi Broadband subscribers are eligible to enjoy Box of Surprise. Only subscribers who have specifically opted out from receiving targeted campaigns from Digi and Digi Postpaid Family (Free Supplementary Lines) will not receive any offers.

Q2. Is there a tenure requirement to be eligible for Box Of Surprise?
A2. No, even if you are completely new to Digi, a special offer awaits you within your Box of Surprise.

Q3. Is my Box Of Surprise offer permanent?
A3. No, offers are refreshed from time to time. Therefore, customers are encouraged to always check it out to enjoy the latest deal. You may also receive notifications when offers are refreshed so you never miss out on any deals.

Q4. Why is my offer different from my friend’s offer?
A4. This is because each offer is personalized to individual subscriber based on factors such as spending & usage patterns.

Q5. Can I purchase the offer within my Box of Surprise for multiple times?
A5. Yes, you may purchase offers within your Box Of Surprise as many times as you wish. However, there may be times where you receive a special free offer, which in this case, a cap to the number of redemptions will apply.

Q6. Why did I not see the Box Of Surprise option in MyDigi?
A6. Please update your MyDigi App to the latest version on Google Play or App Store

Q7. I am unable to install MyDigi. Can I access Box of Surprise via UMB code?
A7. Yes it is and can be accessed by dialing *128*88# and then follow the flow to select an offer & make purchase.

Comments
by Apezz Member
on ‎06-11-2018 04:52 PM

@Bellsa wrote:

Hey subscribers,

Who needs a box of chocolates when you can get a Box of Surprise filled with exciting deals made especially for you! Receive your very own offer on the MyDigi App!

These special offers are tailored for you and you will have one offer at any point of time. More? The offer will be refreshed periodically, so keep checking your Box Of Surprise so you do not miss out the best deal for you!

Discover your Box of Surprise with these easy steps:
Screenshot_6.png

FAQs
Q1. Who is eligible to receive Box Of Surprise offers?
A1. All Digi Mobile (Prepaid & Postpaid) subscribers except Digi Broadband subscribers are eligible to enjoy Box of Surprise. Only subscribers who have specifically opted out from receiving targeted campaigns from Digi and Digi Postpaid Family (Free Supplementary Lines) will not receive any offers.

Q2. Is there a tenure requirement to be eligible for Box Of Surprise?
A2. No, even if you are completely new to Digi, a special offer awaits you within your Box of Surprise.

Q3. Is my Box Of Surprise offer permanent?
A3. No, offers are refreshed from time to time. Therefore, customers are encouraged to always check it out to enjoy the latest deal. You may also receive notifications when offers are refreshed so you never miss out on any deals.

Q4. Why is my offer different from my friend’s offer?
A4. This is because each offer is personalized to individual subscriber based on factors such as spending & usage patterns.

Q5. Can I purchase the offer within my Box of Surprise for multiple times?
A5. Yes, you may purchase offers within your Box Of Surprise as many times as you wish. However, there may be times where you receive a special free offer, which in this case, a cap to the number of redemptions will apply.

Q6. Why did I not see the Box Of Surprise option in MyDigi?
A6. Please update your MyDigi App to the latest version on Google Play or App Store

Q7. I am unable to install MyDigi. Can I access Box of Surprise via UMB code?
A7. Yes it is and can be accessed by dialing *128*88# and then follow the flow to select an offer & make purchase.

Screenshot_20181106_125707.jpg