Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get the new iPhone 11 series with Dig PhoneFreedom 365

by Community Manager ‎24-09-2019 06:04 PM - edited ‎26-09-2019 12:06 PM

posting.png

All prepared to get your hands on the NEW iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max? Time to get in line and be one of the first Malaysians to get the new iPhone 11 series with  the Lowest ALL-IN monthly payment with the best phone instalment plan, Dig PhoneFreedom 365!

Screenshot the deets below and set calendar so you don’t miss out:
Date: 27 September 2019 (Friday)
Time: 10AM

There are more reasons to be there early! The first 80 customers to purchase the iPhone 11 series with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 can stand the chance to  get the Apple Watch Series 4 or iPhone 6S for only RM11 (40 units  each respectively and on a first-come-first-serve basis). This offer is also available for customers   who have pre-ordered online! All you need to do is show us your proof of purchase. Plus, you can also trade your old phone (selected models only) and get up to 50% off the iPhone 11.

On top of that, don’t miss up to 60% off selected accessories, fun activities and more!

We’ll see you there!

For more info on the iPhone 11 series with Digi PhoneFreedom 365, click here.

iPhone 11 Launch Terms & Conditions:
1. iPhone Launch Event promotion only valid on 27 Sept 2019, 10AM till 9PM.
2. Only Applicable for Digi Store Bangsar.
3. This Offer is restricted to 1 (one) Customer with a valid original NRIC for 1 (one) registration only.
4. Only applicable for customer that signup with Digi Postpaid plan with iPhone 11, Pro & Pro Max during iPhone launch event.
5. Pre-order customer: Applicable by showing the proof of purchase (iPhone 11, Pro & Pro Max).
6. ALL other existing business rules shall remain as business as usual.

Comments
by RedsZ Member
on ‎05-11-2019 11:45 AM

HI, 

I went to Digi Store at Ipoh De Garden and also  Greentown, Ipoh and book an Iphone 11 pro max. Can I have the estimated time on when can  I get the phone as I have been asking around and everybody ask to wait.

by Support
on ‎05-11-2019 07:13 PM

Hi RedsZ. We are sorry, we don't have the info on when will be the next replenishment for all of our outlets. We believe, that particular outlets will contact you once your stock has arrived. Thank you.

by HZ1 Member
on ‎29-11-2019 03:39 PM

Hi.. i order iphone 11 pro max from your outlet at melawati mall. It’s almost 2 months and still no news about it. I try call that particular outlet but no answer. Can anyone update me my order status??