Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get the all new iPhone at Digi Store Bukit Bintang!

by Community Manager ‎24-10-2018 10:14 AM - edited ‎24-10-2018 10:17 AM

iPhone.jpeg

Apple fans, you won’t want to miss this. Here's your chance to be one of the first subscribers to get the latest iPhones!

Mark your calendar:
Date: 26 October 2018, Friday
Time: 8AM onwards
Venue: Digi Store Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur

Missed out on the iPhone pre-order? We’ve got you covered! Get your hands on the iPhone XR, including the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max when you walk-in to the Digi Store Bukit Bintang Store. Stocks are limited, so make sure you’re there early so you don’t miss it!

Not only that, you can get also get the new Apple Watch Series 4 at RM100 off when you buy it together with the new iPhone!

So, set your alarm and  join us at the Digi Store Bukit Bintang this Friday – there’ll be fun activities for you and your friends too. See you there!

Comments
by Tony-Wong Member
on ‎26-10-2018 08:39 AM

I had already pre-ordered it on the 19th. Can I collect my phone at the place? I tried speaking to your customer service yesterday and had a very bad experience and had been put on hold for almost half an hour and could not address my problem properly. She told me I might not be getting my phone today so what's the point of me pre-order it in the first place? My credit card already been charged for the full amount but I still have not receive a single confirmation from DIGI. At least an email to update me on the status of the delivery of the phone. Come on lah DIGI please improve on yr customer service and I beginning to regret it for sticking with DIGI for so long. Can I cancel the whole thing? Considering signing up other telco.

From a very dissatisfied loyal customer 

by Support
on ‎26-10-2018 08:53 AM

Hi Tony-Wong. The consignment number will be given to you and delivery process will start today. Kindly note that self collection at Digi Store is not an option for online pre-order. Thank you.

Contributors