Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get the Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges at only RM388!

by obatterista SuperUser on ‎01-08-2018 09:28 PM - edited on ‎01-08-2018 09:32 PM by Community Manager

This is the Digi Postpaid experience you have been looking for! Don’t just move, come along and be part of the galaxy far, far away when you sharpen your Jedi or Sith skills with the Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges, exclusively from Digi!

LED Screen R4_Screen 02.jpg

Get the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges at only RM388 (RRP: RM776) when you subscribe to Digi Postpaid  from 10 August 2018 onwards.

The smartphone-powered augmented reality experience brings an all-new Star Wars™ experience right into your home. Start the app, put on the headset, and begin your journey with three epic experiences. Wield a lightsaber and face-off against some of the galaxy’s greatest villains, train yourself in strategic combat against invading forces, and master the strategy of intergalactic Holochess

The best time to begin your journey with The Force is now!

Come down to Sunway Pyramid this 5 August 2018  and  join us at the Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges ! Find out more here.

FAQ

Digi Offer:  Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges 

Q1: What is the price for the Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges ?

A1: The normal full price is RM776. Digi is offering an exclusive promotion price of RM388 for Digi subsribers only.

Q2: How to qualify for the promotion price?

A2: Customers need to be either an existing OR new sign-up for any Digi Postpaid or Prepaid product. Customers need to show the Digi signal on their device & provide their MSISDN to purchase on promo price. 

Q3: I am a Digi subscriber. How many units of Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges  can I purchase?

A3:  Each Digi subscriber (1 MSISDN) can purchase 1 unit of Star Wars: Jedi Challenges on promotion price.

Q4: If I am not Digi subscriber, can I buy the Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges ?

A4: Non-Digi subscibers may buy the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges on full price of RM776.

FAQ 

Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges 
Q1: How old do you need to be to use the headset?

A1: The Lenovo Mirage AR headset is designed to fit comfortably for individuals over the age of 13.

Q2: Can this headset be used for applications other than Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges ?

A2: Currently, the Lenovo Mirage AR headset is for use only with the Star Wars: Jedi Challenges experience.

Q3: Will there be additional games added over time?

A3: Currently, Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges  is the available experience, offering four different modes: Lightsaber battles, Strategic combat, and Holochess, and Lightsaber Versus, with multiple difficulty levels and unique challenges to overcome.

Q4: My phone is not in the compatibility list. Can I still play?

A4: For a list of currently compatible phones, visit www.jedichallenges.com/compatibility. If your phone is not listed, the experience may not be optimized and may not work as expected. Different phones continue to be tested for compatibility, so check back often for the newest list.

Q5: How much physical movement and space is required for Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges ?

A5: Star Wars: Jedi Challenges is designed to be played standing and in motion, within a recommended space of at least 1.5 meters x 3 meters (59 inches to 118 inches), and at a distance of at least 1.5m (59 inches) from the Tracking Beacon. For the best experience, we recommend being able to move freely when playing.

Click here for more FAQs on Star Wars™: Jedi Challenges  

https://smartsupport.lenovo.com/my/en/products/smart/arvr/jedi-challenges

*Terms and conditions apply

Contributors