Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get FREE Digi Shield Screen Crack Protection with the new iPhone

by Community Manager ‎19-10-2018 12:03 PM - edited ‎23-10-2018 01:07 PM

Digishield.png
Planning to get the new iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max soon?

Pre-order the new iPhone with Digi from 19-24 October and enjoy FREE Digi Shield Crack Protection! You’ll no longer have to worry about  your wallet to fix a cracked iPhone screen again (if it gets broken, that is)!

FAQs

Q1. Do I need to register for the service?

A1. No, Digi will register on your behalf and you will be covered from the day of launch (26 Oct)

Q2. How do I know my coverage status?

A2. You will be able to know the status of your coverage by calling (03)9212-4314 (9am to 6pm  - 7 days a week) of the incident or email (claims@amtrustmobilesolutions.com.my). Please prepare your IMEI number beforehand.

Q3. What is Screen Crack Protection?

A3. This is a cost saving service provided to customers in unfortunate incidence of 1 (one) screen crack of the device purchased within 12 months of the date of purchase of an eligible device where the screen is repaired.

Q4. What does Screen Crack Protection cover?

A4. Screen Crack Protection covers one (1) screen crack repair due to unexpected and unintentional events during the validity period.

Q5. Who is Digi’s service partner for the Screen Crack Protection?

A5. AmTrust Mobile Solutions is the service provider for the Screen Crack Protection.

Q6. Are there any additional charges when a claim is made?

A6. There will be no additional charges upon a claim for Screen Crack Protection.

Q7. How long would it take for my device to be repaired?

A7. Repairs are normally completed within three (3) working days.

Q8. How do I claim my Screen Crack Protection?

A8. To claim your Screen Crack Protection you can either call AmTrust Mobile Solutions  at (03)9212-4314 (9am to 6pm  - 7 days a week) of the incident or email (claims@amtrustmobilesolutions.com.my).

Discover more about how much it takes to repair broken iPhones! Click here to read all about it.

Comments
by Gojeng39 Member
on ‎19-10-2018 12:53 PM

@Bellsa wrote:

Digishield.png
Planning to get the new iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max soon?

Pre-order the new iPhone with Digi from 19-24 October and enjoy FREE Digi Shield Crack Protection! You’ll no longer have to worry about  your wallet to fix a cracked iPhone screen again (if it gets broken, that is)!

FAQs

Q1. Do I need to register for the service?

A1. No, Digi will register on your behalf and you will be covered from the day of launch (26 Oct)

Q2. How do I know my coverage status?

A2. You will be able to know the status of your coverage by calling (03)9212-4314 (9am to 6pm  - 7 days a week) of the incident or email (claims@amtrustmobilesolutions.com.my). Please prepare your IMEI number beforehand.

Q3. What is Screen Crack Protection?

A3. This is a cost saving service provided to customers in unfortunate incidence of 1 (one) screen crack of the device purchased within 12 months of the date of purchase of an eligible device where the screen is repaired.

Q4. What does Screen Crack Protection cover?

A4. Screen Crack Protection covers one (1) screen crack repair due to unexpected and unintentional events during the validity period.

Q5. Who is Digi’s service partner for the Screen Crack Protection?

A5. AmTrust Mobile Solutions is the service provider for the Screen Crack Protection.

Q6. Are there any additional charges when a claim is made?

A6. There will be no additional charges upon a claim for Screen Crack Protection.

Q7. How long would it take for my device to be repaired?

A7. Repairs are normally completed within three (3) working days.

Q8. How do I claim my Screen Crack Protection?

A8. To claim your Screen Crack Protection you can either call AmTrust Mobile Solutions  at (03)9212-4314 (9am to 6pm  - 7 days a week) of the incident or email (claims@amtrustmobilesolutions.com.my).

Contributors