Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi’s More@Home Offers Just For You!

by Community Manager on ‎03-12-2020 03:04 PM - edited on ‎04-12-2020 09:44 AM by Community Manager

Hey subscribers,

You can now discover more, connect more, and create more moments in new and better ways! Get the latest device, connectivity for everyone in the family and solutions for work and study, all in one place. This December, we’re embracing the spirit of giving by offering you with an endless list of must-have deals just for you! Check out our More @ Home offers that are available this December: 

Digi Postpaid

Postpaid Plans 

Looking to switch to a Digi postpaid plan? For this month only, Digi is offering a rebate of RM120 for new postpaid sign-ups for eligible postpaid plans! This promo runs from 1 - 31 December 2020 so don’t miss out.

Port in.jpg

Device Bundles

Want to save even more? We’re also offering PhoneFreedom 365 bundles with a 2-months plan fee waiver. This promo is applicable for 12 smartphone models so rest assured you’ll be spoilt for choice! That’s not all, you’ll also get freebies worth up to RM599 when you sign-up between 3 - 31 December 2020. 
PF365.jpg

Click here to know more about our More @ Home Digi postpaid offers.

Digi Prepaid 

Prepaid NEXT

For those interested in our Prepaid Plans, Digi Prepaid NEXT is offering RM4 off for High-Speed Internet plans when you sign-up via Digi Store Online between 3 - 31 December 2020. Get up to 90GB and unlimited calls to help you stay connected with your loved ones.
Next.jpg

Prepaid Box of Surprise 

All Digi Prepaid subscribers, we have some exclusive deals for you! For just RM5, you can get more data with unlimited Youtube and social in your Box of Surprise! 

BOS.jpg 

Click here to see all the offer details for Digi Prepaid.

Digi Broadband

Digi Home Fibre

Here’s another deal you don’t want to miss! Sign-up with any of our Digi Internet Freedom Plan, starting from Internet Freedom Plan 130 and get additional mobile lines with Unlimited High-Speed Postpaid for just RM60/month.
Fibre.jpg

Digi Mobile Broadband

If you think that’s not enough, we have something bigger and better for Digi Mobile Broadband! For new sign-ups, eligible customers will receive a RM240 rebate which will be automatically credited into your bill. To make things more exciting, eligible customers will also receive FREE MobiFi for a whole year! With this High-Speed Internet, working from home will be a breeze.
Broadband.jpg

Keen to set up your home with the best internet? Learn more about our Digi Broadband offers here.

Additional Discounts on Accessories on Digi Website

For the month of December, customers who purchase accessories from Digi Store Online will receive RM12 off for a minimum spend of RM30! Choose from headphones, bluetooth speakers, phone cables and many more. All you need to do is key-in the promo code “YES12” at the checkout page and the discount will be applied accordingly. 
Shop Now.jpg

FAQ

Q1. Where can I purchase this offer/promo?

A1. You can get this promo from Digi Website here when you signup online. This promo is limited to the first 1000 redemptions only, while stocks last.

Q2. When is the promo period?

A2. This promo period is from 3 - 31 December 2020

Q3. Is ther any promo code required for me to enjoy the discount?

Yes, you must ensure that you key-in the promo code “YES12” before check out to enjoy the RM12 discount with minimum purchase of RM30 on accessories.

Q4. Can I redeem this voucher code together with any other voucher code that I had?

A4. No, customers can only redeem 1 voucher code per checkout. 

Q5. Can I use/redeem this promo for the PWP or Promo Accessories items?

A5. Yes, you can redeem the voucher code on the spot with the PWP or Promo Accessories items.

Q6. How many times can I redeem this promo code?

A6. This promo code is limited to 1 redemption per user and is limited to the first 1000 redemptions only, while stocks last.

Q7. Can I get this offer from any Digi Store or Digi Store Express?

A7. No, this offer is exclusive for online purchases only. 

More savings on MyDigi Rewards

Enjoy all your favourite brands at a discounted price on MyDigi Rewards! You’ll find the best deals from as low as RM0.99! Who says staying home means you can’t treat yourself? Head over to the MyDigi App now for these awesome rewards.

To learn how-to purchase rewards on MyDigi, click here.

FAQ

Q1. Who can download this reward?

A1. All Digi customers who are on MyDigi App

Q2. Where can I get this deal?

A2. These deals are available on MyDigi App under SHOP > More Savings This Month!

Q3. When does my reward expire?

A3. All vouchers downloaded under this reward will expire on 31 December 2020.

Q4. How many vouchers can I download?

A4. Each mobile phone number is limited to 1 reward for each offer during this promotion.

Q5. I couldn’t purchase the voucher, they’re out of stock

A5. Depending on the brand, each offer may run out of stock as they are limited based on first come first serve. However, we will replenish the stock on 12 and 25 December respectively for this campaign.

Q6. Is there a minimum purchase required in order for me to redeem?

A6. No, you do not have to spend a minimum amount.

Q7. Where can I get the all new MyDigi App?

A7. You can get the app by searching for “MyDigi” on Play Store or App Store.

Q8. I don’t see the offers with 85% savings as advertised online

A8. The ad highlights the biggest saving which can be up to 85% across all the offers available. These offers provide between 30% - 85% which still allows you to save on your favourite brand compared to normal selling price on the app or at the store.

Stay Productive at Home with EasyAdd

This December, Digi is also offering discounted rates for EasyAdd subscriptions for you to stay productive while at home! Check out the offer details and discounted rates below!

Offer Details

Offer Price

T&C

HSVPN + Kapersky Bundle
Save 18% to enjoy both services as a bundle

• HSVPN - protect online traffic, surf web anonymously at high speed
  • Kapersky - antivirus

RM9/month

Android only

Apple iCloud

• FREE 50GB for 3 months
  • Offer to upgrade free 5GB for existing iCloud users

FREE 50GB for the first 3 months, RM3.90/month for 4th month onwards

• IOS only
  • Free 50GB offer not applicable for existing iCloud users

Office365

• Includes Office Applications for up to 6 users
  • Comes with 6TB One Drive storage space (1TB per user)
  • One-year auto renewal subscriptions

RM24.99/month

• 1 year contract
  • Automatically renews every month for 1 year till unsubscribed

Jom Tuisyen

• Access to all levels for core and elective KSSM and KSSR subjects (syllabus by Malaysia’s Ministry of Education)
  • Unlimited content access to interactive tutorial videos

RM10/month

-

ZapZapMath

• 180 interactive math games for kids from Kindergarten to Year 6
  • Premium access to 11 different applications

RM2/week

-

Easyadd.jpg

FAQ

Q1. Who is eligible for these offers?

A1. All MyDigi App users.

• Kapersky + HSVPN Bundle (Android users only)
  • Apple iCloud Free 50GB offer (iOS users only)

Q2. When is the offer period?

A2. Offer is from 3 - 31 December 2020.

Q3. Where do I manage/cancel my subscriptions?

A3. You can manage all your subscriptions on https:/www.easyadd.my/. Click on ‘My Subscriptions’ for a list of all services that you are subscribed to. This view will show the date of your renewal. 

Q4. Are all subscriptions recurring?

A4. All subscriptions are recurring subscriptions unless clearly stated as a non-recurring subscription.

Q5. How do I pay for my subscriptions?

A5. MyDigi App subscribers are billed through postpaid bill/prepaid credit.

Q6. What other payment options are there?

A6. Debit and credit card payments are available to those who are not on Digi network at https://www.easyadd.my/

For more FAQ, click here