Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi 4G Roadshow: Get A New Smartphone With Phone Freedom 365!

by Community Manager on ‎22-11-2018 08:22 PM

Been looking for a phone upgrade? Well, it's the best time to get yourself a new phone with Phone Freedom 365!  Stand a chance to win an additional 1 year of complete  protection for your phone at our roadshow lucky draw!

Get your hands on all the latest phones, including the iPhone XS Max or the Huawei Mate 20 Pro  with  the best phone ownership programme!  Plus, take home exclusive freebies when you purchase a new phone with us at the roadshow. 

roadshow kb.PNG

Mark your calendars for the roadshows coming to you here:

Putrajaya
DATE: 28th November - 2nd December 2018
VENUE: IOI City Mall
TIME: 10AM-10PM

Kuantan
DATE: 29th Novermber - 2nd December 2018
VENUE: East Coast Mall
TIME: 10AM-10PM

Sarawak
DATE: 30th Novermber - 2nd December 2018
VENUE: Vivacity Mall
TIME:  10AM-10PM

See you there!

Want to find out more about the Phone Freedom 365 plan? Check it out here!

Find out more.png

Comments
by Ahmadsyifaa Member
on ‎30-11-2018 09:15 AM

Hi. I need to ask question about  eligibility of this plan.  Specific on point c :  the biometric scan on NRIC  for registration. My problem is i have a skin problem and both my fingers  cant produce any thumbprint. How can i do? Tq

by Support
on ‎30-11-2018 07:10 PM

Ahmadsyifaa, do you have the letter issued by the National Registration Department (NRD) confirming that the thumb impressions recorded in your identity card refer to you? If you have, kindly bring it during the registration ya. If you don't have the letter, you may refer to NRD for further clarification. TQ.

Hi. I need to ask question about  eligibility of this plan.  Specific on point c :  the biometric scan on NRIC  for registration. My problem is i have a skin problem and both my fingers  cant produce any thumbprint. How can i do? Tq

by Nizam3620 Member
on ‎10-12-2018 01:52 AM

Digi 4G Roadshow: Get A New Smartphone With Phone Freedom 365..

Been looking for a phone upgrade? Well, it's the best time to get yourself a new phone with Phone Freedom 365!  Stand a chance to win an additional 1 year of complete  protection for your phone at our roadshow lucky draw!

Get your hands on all the latest phones, including the iPhone XS Max or the Huawei Mate 20 Pro  with  the best phone ownership programme!  Plus, take home exclusive freebies when you purchase a new phone with us at the roadshow. 

roadshow kb.PNG

Want to find out more about the Phone Freedom 365 plan? Can help me Check it out

by Akhmal996 Member
on ‎09-01-2019 11:14 AM

Hi... I want to ask... Csan i apply the phone freedom if  im not 6 month yet use postpaid plan

by Support
on ‎09-01-2019 08:38 PM

Hi Akhmal996. Your number must meet all of the criteria set. Besides minimum 6 months of tenure, there are other points too. For further info,  you may click on this link : https://new.digi.com.my/program/phone-freedom-365. Thank you.

Contributors