Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

why my number cannot subscribe asia live?

My number cannot subscribe asia live...can active that asia live at my number..
Highlighted

Re: why my number cannot subscribe asia live?

Community Manager

We happen to have another member who asked similar question. Would you refer to it? http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/What-is-Asia-Live/m-p/5002

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Support

Hi Xenyrys,

Have you checked the link given by MrOctopusK?

Does it help you to activate Asia Live? If not, kindly PM us your mobile number and registered name for further checking if there's any issue with your account. PM at http://goo.gl/1pzO0s.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

0169485415.. mohd rezaq fariz... so many times i try to subscribe asia live... but still can't....
Highlighted

Community Manager

@labuchii90 wrote:
0169485415.. mohd rezaq fariz... so many times i try to subscribe asia live... but still can't....

Replied to you here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/What-is-Asia-Live/m-p/9599/highlight/false#M2148

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Please active my number for asia live
Highlighted

Support

Hi, imanintan.

Asia Live requires an active internet package to access. Please dial *200*1# to check if you subscribed to any. If not, kindly dial *116# to check for the available package that suits your usage. Please choose the package that cater for all usage, not for a certain app only (ie:Facebook only). The basic/lite internet is not considered as internet package as it was given by default with your plan. TQ

Kindly note that only 1 activation can be done within 30 days. PM us should you need further clarification k Smiley Happy

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I cant renew asialive plan after expired yesterday.

Please check. mY NUM: 011 360 49723

@Xenyrys wrote:
My number cannot subscribe asia live...can active that asia live at my number..

Highlighted

Support

Yohannes, upon checking on ur number here, it seems that u've subscribed to Asia Live service on 5/6/16. U can only subscribe to the service once a month.