Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

why can't change plan

why I can't change  digi prepaid best v1 to digi prepaid live????

Re: why can't change plan

Community Manager

Sorry, your plan is not eligible to change to Prepaid Live.

FAQ: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/I-would-like-to-change-my-prepaid-plan-to-Digi-Prepaid-LiVE-...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

hi digi mroctopusk - community manager.

I am currently a Digi best prepaid v1 user.

I don't want to change to any other plan, but I only want to change my old simcard to a new usim 4g lte simcard.

my concerns; 

1- after replacing and use new usim 4g lte, am I still with best digi prepaid v1 plan?

2- My credit amount (rm) will remain same?

PLease reply

thanks

Support

bestprepaidv1, there will be no changes on ur plan or credit when u upgrade ur current sim card to USIM sim card. 

Hi Digi sha.

Thanks again for the verification. I did replaced my old simcard to new usim card at Digi store (18march2019). Smooth transaction.

Unfortunately, Digi best prepaid v1 unable to make a full use of cilipadi XL passes selection. Have limitations at that area.

I refuse bigbonus & superterrer due to their auto renewal setting.

However tqvm.

Support

Thanks for the update and feedback provided. Each plan has its' own specialty and benefit. There will be more promo from time to time that we hope u will be able to enjoy it in future. 

My digi

Why can not change plan my sim card

Support

Hi Loev7528. What is your current plan's name and you want to change to which plan? Please PM (inbox) us and provide us a screenshot of the error message appeared together with your phone number for us to check. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!