Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

why Digi still deducting my credit after subscribing an Internet pass

RM 7.00(excl GST) has been deducted for your RM7 for 1GB (1day) subscription.
You received 1024.00 MB Internet Pass, exp 24/12/2015.
You have subscribed/purchased to RM7 for 1GB (1day).

Your Internet usg has reached RM8 (excl GST).Enjoy FREE browsing until 11.59pm today. Download Opera Mini at http://m.opera.com and browse up to 6x faster!
You have used RM3* on Internet. Just use another RM5* on Internet to enjoy FREE surfing till 12 am!*excl GST.
Highlighted

Re: why Digi still deducting my credit after subscribing an Internet pass

same issue. successfully subscribed to 15gb at 0437 hrs. then charged again at 0506 hrs rm8.
attached is proof. Digi is weird.... please refund. I'm not at fault. It has to be your system!
Highlighted

Support

Hi @12birch. Please PM (inbox) us your number for further assistance. We'll revert to you the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem here. I subscribed RM8 internet pass, and it ate the remaining +-RM3 afterwards. I didn't have the chance to even make use of that internet pass because my balance became RM0 and my line was inactive. It was last week or last 2 week ago, or maybe 3. I don't really remember. Please do something about that.

Highlighted

I have faced the same issue just now, rm 8 has been deducted after I had subscribed to my data plan of weekly subscription. Why is this happened?? Can anyone check and see..
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, Tinahii32.

Kindly contact our CS support<here> to active the FREE service "Free Base Internet" to prevent this GPRS charging again. Thanks!