Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

which digi prepaid plan with super long life (365 days @RM38) and free basic internet (@64kb)?

[ Edited ]

Question

1) Which digi prepaid plan with super long life (365 days @RM38) and free basic internet (@64kb).

2) Is digi going to discontinue the IDD internet club soon, as my IDD internet club detail shown expire in 22 days.

I am currently on Digi New Best v1 which entitle to SLL 365 days @ RM38 and free basic internet through IDD internet club

Highlighted

Re: which digi prepaid plan with super long life (365 days @RM38) and free basic internet (@64kb)?

Ignore my above questions, just notice that my IDD internet club is valid till 2026.

I am happy with the SLL and basic internet, cheers Digi.

Highlighted

Re: which digi prepaid plan with super long life (365 days @RM38) and free basic internet (@64kb)?

Community Manager

Great to hear that you still have your IDD internet club. This add-on has been discontinued for new sign ups.

There are no prepaid plan that have RM38 SLL with free basic internet. So you consider yourself lucky. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements