Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

validity period for digi prepaid campus

May i know is the 1 year validity period no longer available for digi prepaid campus plan?

Previously whenever i reload, my apps will shown valid until 1 year later.

But today i just top up my number, now it still showing old valid date which is until Oct 2018 only but not on april 2019.

Thanks!

Re: validity period for digi prepaid campus

Support

Hi, neoreevez.

Can we have your phone number and birth date, please?

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I also have the same issue, is the Digi Campus still have this benefit? 

@neoreevez wrote:

May i know is the 1 year validity period no longer available for digi prepaid campus plan?

But today i just top up my number, now it still showing old valid date which is until Oct 2018 only but not on april 2019.

Thanks!

Support

The Prepaid Campus subscriber will continue to enjoy 1-year validity extension after each minimum reloads performed up to the 25th birthday, Fennie. Meaning that upon reaching 25th birthday, the validity will follow the normal reload validity.

I also have the same issue, is the Digi Campus still have this benefit? 

@neoreevez wrote:

Thanks!

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, I am having the exact same problem. I am under 25. Could you please advise? Thanks.

Support

cpbong, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi, I am having the exact same problem. I am under 25. Could you please advise? Thanks.
Have a pleasant day!

Hello, thank you for your reply! PM sent on 11/10/18. Thanks!

Support

Thanks, cpbong. We're checking your PM. TQ.

Hello, thank you for your reply! PM sent on 11/10/18. Thanks!

Have a pleasant day!

Hi, I am currently facing the same issue with my digi prepaid Campus as discussed above. Just reloaded but the validity is not 1 year from now. Please assist.
Thank you.

Hi, I just reload rm10, but my vadality date for my digi number never changed .It still remain the same date . May i know how much is the minimum reload to extend the sim card for longer .Also, I just received the reload is failure but the money already deducted from my bank account. Kindly to advise.