Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

use free credit promo to buy extended validity?

Hello, can I use free credit promo to buy extended validity, the RM8 for 30days offer.

I checked the terms it says "Freebies can be used on all usages except for Talktime Transfer (Local), Roaming services and renewal charges.", is extended validity considered renewal charges? Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: use free credit promo to buy extended validity?

Community Manager
The freebie credit cannot be used to extend validity.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

What about google play digi carrier billing? Appreciate answer soon expiring tomorrow. BTW, the digi app live chat cs told me can be used, luckily I checked here again.

Highlighted

Community Manager
No, it is not applicable to Google direct billing either. Sorry

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

How I will get it
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Elinezer21, You will receive the free credit promo when you reload using MyDigi app or Digi Website, and if you received SMS promotion from Digi. Thank you.

Highlighted

100%