Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: to unsubscribe auto renewal plan

Obviously DIGI is cheating us by not allowing us to stop auto renewal and when we unsubscribe, all remaining data credits are forfeited, what a shameless commercial tactic to get rich, shame on you DIGI, and all your management team.

Contributor

Hi, hodiho. We've implemented a FREE service "Free Base Internet" to prevent the GPRS daily charges. You may contact any of our Support members to activate this feature as FREE. Thanks!

Hi Digi_Sha,

Please help

My number is 016210 5912 

I want to unsubscribe the daily plan, but i tried *128#, it keep saying " services not available"

Appreciate for the help. I want to unsubscribe it before it deduct my balance

Community Manager
Are you able to find your subscribed internet add on through MyDigi app?
Regarding inability to access to *128#, try to switch off VoLTE or 4G first and retry.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi there,

I really need your help

My number is 01116377726

I want to unsubscribe my digi monthly plan 28, but i tried *128#, it keep saying " services not available"

Appreciate for the help. I want to unsubscribe it as soon as possible

Anonymous

Hi Abby_CB, Digi Monthly Plan 28 internet package is not able to be unsubscribed as the internet package is tied to the plan. Thank you.

to unsubscribe auto renewal plan

i cant acces to the internet option after using these codes *128# and *100# it keep on saying error application , is there another way?

I want to Unsubscribe auto renewal plan

I want to cancel my auto renewal plan it a mess.. I cant get any acces any other plan.. Because it using the auto renewal plan which is low quota.. This is my number please help 0163654572

I very no happy with the number 33370. It was happened to my daughter under my bill. Her bill almost RM100 last month and this month. I did not know how to stop this issue. Help me