Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: to unsubscribe auto renewal plan

Obviously DIGI is cheating us by not allowing us to stop auto renewal and when we unsubscribe, all remaining data credits are forfeited, what a shameless commercial tactic to get rich, shame on you DIGI, and all your management team.
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, hodiho. We've implemented a FREE service "Free Base Internet" to prevent the GPRS daily charges. You may contact any of our Support members to activate this feature as FREE. Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi Digi_Sha,

Please help

My number is 016210 5912 

I want to unsubscribe the daily plan, but i tried *128#, it keep saying " services not available"

Appreciate for the help. I want to unsubscribe it before it deduct my balance

Highlighted

Community Manager
Are you able to find your subscribed internet add on through MyDigi app?
Regarding inability to access to *128#, try to switch off VoLTE or 4G first and retry.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi there,

I really need your help

My number is 01116377726

I want to unsubscribe my digi monthly plan 28, but i tried *128#, it keep saying " services not available"

Appreciate for the help. I want to unsubscribe it as soon as possible

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Abby_CB, Digi Monthly Plan 28 internet package is not able to be unsubscribed as the internet package is tied to the plan. Thank you.

Highlighted

to unsubscribe auto renewal plan

i cant acces to the internet option after using these codes *128# and *100# it keep on saying error application , is there another way?
Highlighted

I want to Unsubscribe auto renewal plan
Highlighted

I want to cancel my auto renewal plan it a mess.. I cant get any acces any other plan.. Because it using the auto renewal plan which is low quota.. This is my number please help 0163654572
Highlighted

I very no happy with the number 33370. It was happened to my daughter under my bill. Her bill almost RM100 last month and this month. I did not know how to stop this issue. Help me