Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

to unsubscribe auto renewal plan

I want to unsubscribe the auto renewal plan for my monthly internet plan. 

Tried *128*1*1*3# but failed. Pls assist.

Re: to unsubscribe auto renewal plan

Community Manager

Hi @syakiryaacob, old USSD codes can have changed in its menu structure. Please use *128# or *116# to manage your account and internet subscriptions. MyDigi app would be an easier way for you to manage your account too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

DEar Sir,

I have subscribed a weekly internet data plan, may I know how to stop for auto renewal (after expired of the existing data)?.

Support

ShaunG, can we know which plan did u subscribed to? Can u PM us ur number? Let us check for u once we have ur number okay Smiley Happy 

I would also like to unsubscribe to my weekly internet plan

I would also like to unsubscribe to my weekly internet plan

Support

To unsubscribe the internet package, please dial *128# > Internet > Unsubscribe or *116# > Unsubscribe, Ashwaty. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

The method u describe does not exist in either *128# and *116#. It does not apprear any unsubcribe choice. Is Digi trying to cheat us?

Support

danwloong. Please check which internet package you are currently in. If that is a one time pass package, unsubscribe option is not available. One time pass package is only valid according to its own validity (1 hour, 24 hours etc).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Community Manager
You may want to try using MyDigi app, as it is presenting a more modern interface. You can view your internet subscriptions and manage them by simple touches.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements