Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

suspend my line

我不小心按到suspend my line,要怎样才能unlock?01136967642

Re: suspend my line

Community Manager

If you could use wifi internet on your phone, open the MyDigi app and unsuspend your account.

On your computer, you can also go to MyDigi web portal to unsuspend your account.

Digi Store or Helpline (0162211800) would also be able to unsuspend your account.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

cara reinstal suspend my line

Community Manager

@andhy wrote:
cara reinstal suspend my line

Suspend line feature is part of MyDigi app and website. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Hi andhy,

You may login to our MyDigi apps and follow the step stated to unblock your number. MyDigi > click menu (Top left)>  Settings > Suspend my line. TQ

我也是,要怎样开回?

Community Manager

@Shane1 wrote:
我也是,要怎样开回?

Connect to another Wi-Fi with internet, reopen MyDigi and unselect Suspend. 

Hello, still cannot suspend my line

I’m overseas now, how can i suspend my line for 5 months period? As the digi app prompts out suspend period only for 8 days. My line is 58 postpaid

SuperUser

Hi Bearbear. You could suspend your Postpaid line for maximum 2 months. It is not possible to extend the duration. If you would like to suspend it for more than 2 months, you will need to contact us to suspend it again for another 2 months. If you would like to suspend it now, please PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further assistance. Thanks.