Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: super long life

I am using the New  Best Prepid V2 SLL,. Just to clarifiy, what so you mean  by "The option will appear when you have at least RM69 in credit"?

I top up RM40 last month and it stated that the expiry is in April 2017, that is the date I bought the card. Does it mean that if I top up RM68, only it will expire in Sept 2017??

How does it actually work?  Do I need to maintain more than RM68 at all  time, eg top up immeadiately once the credit is below that?

Community Manager

Super Long Life is an optional subscription to extend your validity. If you have less than RM 69, the option to purchase this Super Long Life will not be available. 

You do not need to maintain the credit once you have subscribed to Super Long Life. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I am using Digi Easy Prepaid v1. And I cant switch to SSL 365 days. Advise pls?

Support

We've responded to your other post, MunHou88.

Please check it <here> k :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

im using digi best v4,can i subscribe to super  long life?

Support

Hi,

Super Long Life is still available for Digi Best Prepaid V4. Smiley Happy For more info, please visit http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004.

Thanks.