Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

reset my phone, lose my Esim

I reset my Iphone, lose my Esim. But now me at Singapore , cant go back Malaysia. Can teach me how to do? May i ask my family member to get  the sim card and mail to me?

Highlighted

Re: reset my phone, lose my Esim

Community Manager

When you requested for eSIM, do you recall that your email address would have received a copy of the QR code? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi I have same issue also, I have the existing QR code email? Can you reactive the existing QR code for me?

Highlighted

Support

Hi wongweiloon. As a security feature, the QR code provided is only valid for ONE scan. You will need a new eSIM profile. Walk-in to a Digi Store / Digi Store Express and colleague will be able to assist you further. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

But I'm currently in Singapore now and unable to back Malaysia due to this current situation. It is able to have alternative way to let me renew QR code for eg I write an authorisation letter for my parent to let him go in digi store to renew QR code? Please help because is quite inconvenient due to unable to register the QR code cause unable to use my Malaysia number to receive tnc code for bank transaction.