Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi BEST Prepaid)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I just bought the prepaid card and unable to make any calls, is my prepaid card registered? 

0146759386. when i call *128#  it show me Key-in username.

Re: registeration and activation of new SIM(Digi BEST Prepaid)

Support

Hi j4cks0n. No registration yet for that number. Please re-visit the same shop you bought it from to get it registered. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hello..i bought my digi simpack from GIANT SUPERMARKET AMCORP MALL on monday evening..the cashier took photo of the sim pack i paid and my passport as it needed for the registration..i have waited 24hrs but i cannot make phone calls aa it wasnt regatered yet..so icalled the supermarket landline many times but nobody bothers to pick up the phone.i msged u yesterday.and as u have said i have to go back where i bought my sim..i was there this afternoon to ask for the rgstration and told me to wait..i waited until 8pm but still cannot use so i decided to go back and ask again but same words were spoken "wait for the registration"..how many hrs or days does it takes to regstr a simcard? better to buy new one rather than waitng and keep on goin back to the store😰😰cos i need to use this asap😭😭

Support

yamanna, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: registeration and activation of new SIM

I bought a sim card and cannot use it. The seller said it is registered and I even came back and they confirmed it is already registered.
I can't use it as the ussim said it isn't activated
This is the number, thanks

Re: registeration and activation of new SIM

SuperUser

Hi Eazy. The line is not registered yet. ☹️

Hi Kobi,

I have ordered the Digi broadband 30 from Digi Online store and received the SIM card. However, i followed the steps in the envelope, stating:

1) Browse internet to activate.

2) Dial *128*1#

3) USSD Code Running 

4) Error - Service Not Running. Please try again later.

My number is :

015-96130107

Support

Kindly check your PM ya, JLreal. TQ.

Hi Kobi,

I have ordered the Digi broadband 30 from Digi Online store and received the SIM card. However, i followed the steps in the envelope, stating:

1) Browse internet to activate.

2) Dial *128*1#

3) USSD Code Running 

4) Error - Service Not Running. Please try again later.

My number is :

015-96130107

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I bought a sim card and cannot use it. The seller said it is registered and I even came back and they confirmed it is already registered.
I can't use it as the ussim said it isn't activated
This is the number

Support

Muhamadnoramin, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad When we checked here, the number is not activated yet in the system. If it's already more than 24 hours time, u may need to revisit the same outlet to check on the registration status. We are not able to do any registration from our side here Smiley Sad If not, we will surely register it for u.