Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

register Sim card

I'm just came from thailand and working in Malaysia (contract is 2 years).I was bought sim card from Airport but she did't register sim card for me. i need to use this number for communication in malaysia.
Sim card will expire on 3 march. Please help me to register. 
Online register it's better. easy for me. now i'm using Digi prepaid best 2016

Mobil no. 016 862 0614 

Re: register Sim card

Community Manager

@wipong, registration has to be done at the physical outlet when you purchase the SIM card. After it is registered, then you can make any phone calls and follow the instructions in call for activation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I just change my no from maxis to digi.. 01117865590
How ever still cannot be used.

Support

Hi Judin, 

Based on the number given, the port in's submission on 9/6/2017 has been rejected due to the number did not reply the SMS validation. We can help you to do re-submission over here, would you like to proceed now? TQ 

Re: Digi Best 2016 P2P

My current balance is RM12. But still I can't get the option for RM8 for 30days validity.
What went wrong?

Re: Digi Best 2016 P2P

Support

Hi Nurcdaa, 

Are you referring to the Super Long Life service? If yes, at the moment for the Digi Prepaid Best plan, the details and rates stated below. Thanks. 

Super Long Life 1-day validity - RM1
180 days validity - RM68
365 days validity - RM108 

Help me register my sim card gigi easy plisss

Support

Tatahshaa, registration of a new sim card can only be done at our Digi Store - https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

It can't be done via online service. 

I've just bought the new Digi Smart Prepaid and when I want to activate my SIM card, it says that the SIM is not yet registered. My number is 0108852338. Can you checked whether it is already been registered or not? Normally, making registeration takes up about 15 minutes or maybe more than that but it's already past 24 hours.

Support

Hi azran. There is no registration yet for that number. Please revisit the same shop you bought it from to get it registered. So sorry ya, we are not doing any registration here. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!