Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

price of super long life of digi best prepaid v4 now

I only see rm1 for 1day, year 2018 is rm58 for a year, i wish to get the latest price for extend 1year of this plan

Re: price of super long life of digi best prepaid v4 now

Support

Samyj, for Digi Best Prepaid v4, the 365 days Super Long Life fee is RM38.00. To see all the available options, kindly ensure you have enough credit balance (ie: RM39.00).

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi

Im using digi best prepaid v4 with rm50 balance. Im currently oversea as well. I dont see any option for ssl. Kindly help

Support

Hi Mojoe. Please PM (inbox) us for assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi team,
I'm on postpaid plan which intend to port to the super long life plan. How can I do it? And can i receive and while I'm abroad? Thanks!

Support

Hi Joshboi. You can change your plan to a Prepaid account at our Digi Store and please choose Digi Prepaid Best 2017. Once converted, then only you can subscribe to the Super Long Life at RM108 for one year of validity. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi. I'm currently living overseas and wish to extend my number validity to 1 year. I have tired dialing *128*1*7*3# but the only option I see is RM1 for 1 day. My balance is RM40+. Please help. Thank you.

Hi. Currently can only subscribe to Super Long Life via MyDigi app or dialing *128*1*7*3#. Any way to subscribe through the www.digi.com.my website?

Hi Zemi

i m facing the same issue as well i need some quick response help

Support

Hi chinseang88, we will reply to your PM asap. Thank you.