Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: prepaid card has been terminated

Hi, my prepaid number, 0164550266 has been terminated today. Is it possible to reactivate it back? Or need to make a request at the Digi Store?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Kate887. Please visit our Digi Store only for reactivation consideration within 5 days from its termination day. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

My prepaid card has been terminated 0127445205.

Have visited Digi office within 30 days from terminationdate and requested for reactivation of the number but until now no reply received.

Pls help on this. as I've been using this number for many years. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Support

Sumi1805, please inbox us ur number and full name for further assistance on this. Tq.

Highlighted

Hi, may I know if my number has been terminated? 0182171233
I forgot to reload it yesterday... 😔
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi LYR. We are sorry to inform you that there is no way to retrieve and reactivate a Prepaid account once it has been terminated. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Urgent needed, Cause my boyfriend's Digi card has been terminated at 8 july 2020. Cause due to MCO and CB. We were unable back to Malaysia from Singapore. Any chance can I retrive back by not needed to go back johor DIGI centre? Cause the boarder is still not yet open.

My boyfriend can't affort to loss this number as all his bank cards and whatsapp etc are linked to this number.

Highlighted

Support

Hi Sekyan93. The reactivation of a terminated number because of no reload was done by user within the given days can only be requested at our Digi Store.Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!