Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

my sim card no service

helo digi,i changed my phone to iphone recently,but my sim card not nano sim card,so i go to telco shop to cut my sim card to nano sim card..After that,my iphone detected no sim card,so i went to digi centre to reapply my sim card with the same number..

but now my iphone still show no service...HELP!!

Re: my sim card no service

THE SIM CARD IS 014-3637680

Highlighted

SuperUser

normally the new sim card will be activate immerdiately. recently i just upgrade my sim to nano @ sunway piramid. it's take minutes to change only. 

i think digi will still in process .... give them 24 hours. Smiley Very Happy 

Hope my post has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

my card no servicestoo

Community Manager
Hi TIFFANYSIOW1108,

We are sorry to hear you have such an experience. We suggest that you log in to your MyDigi account to check the status of the line. Alternatively, kindly have the owner of the account to call 0162211800 for further assistance.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Kad sim sya no service tolong active kan kad sim sya .. Ni no kad sim sya 0143862671

Support

Tak aktif macam mana tu, ICHIEYrawkz? Tidak menerima sebarang rangkaian ke? Cuba masukkan kad SIM ke telefon lain untuk semakan dulu. PM kami di <sini> jika perlukan bantuan lanjut ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Ya ,Tak trma sebarang rangKaian ..plz help me

Support

Hi ICHIEYrawkz,

Sila semak inbox anda.

Terima kasih.

simcard tiba2 tiada servis