Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

my online maybank2u top up unsuccesfull but digi deducted my balance from acc

(Reloaded RM 30.00. GST RM 1.70 deducted and rebated. GST rebates applicable until 31/12/16.New bal: RM 30.00 expire on 10/04/2016 Promo: Get 1GB@RM7!Dial *116*4#
Thank you. Dial *888*2# to redeem your Super Deals offers.Please redeem within 3 days )
hello is this some kind of scam? i got this message which telling me that i already got the top that i purchase via digi online store with maybank2u. but where did my top up go, since when i check my digi credits balance is still the same as before the online digi store top purchase. what happen? please solve this matter as soon possible. i paid for something that i didnt get. thats not reasonable at all.

Re: my online maybank2u top up unsuccesfull but digi deducted my balance from acc

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Our system shows that the RM30 is already credited to your account and the RM30 was used for your monthly internet package recurring subscription.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Top up money deducted but call credit not transferred

My online maybank2u instant prepaid top up (RM30) status is Accepted and  deducted my balance from account, but call credit not transferred.

My contact number : 010-9012178

Top up -ref : M2US2586258832086315

Please help me check this situation asap. TQ.

Re: Top up money deducted but call credit not transferred

Status Ref : 5163835056

Re: Top up money deducted but call credit not transferred

Valued Contributor

Hi MsYi, kindly send us a private message <here> for further assistance. Thank you.