Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

my digi postpaid was suspended

hye..boleh check untuk saya..Bil saya ada tertunggak dan tak boleh call masuk bila orang hendak call saya dan apatah lagi sy nak call keluar sebab saya nye pospaid suspended.
Can you help me?
This my No (0166453676)

Thanks.
Highlighted

Re: my digi postpaid was suspended

Support

Bagi akaun yang disekat, cuma perlu jelaskan jumlah tunggakan dan akaun akan diaktifkan secara automatk selepas bayaran dikemaskini. hanisnadia2212, boleh dial *128# > My Account > Bill Info, untuk semak jumlah yang perlu dibayar. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi my digi postpaid has been deactivate. Can I reactivate it back,,, my mobile number (0162752902...) If can how much I should pay first... I need the number now for emergency purpose,,, please let me know as soon as possible,,, within how many days I should go digi center and reactivate it.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Shanmila02. Please DM one of us (the Supports) for further assistance with your account. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi my Digi account was suspended can someone help me to reactive it back.This is my number(0162926334)
Highlighted

Support

Walterley, kindly PM us your full name <here> before we proceed with the account checking, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!