Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

mnp port in problem

hi, i already received digi simcard, but the problem is my maxis provider still active and still not getting mnp port out confirmation from maxis. BTW my number is 01125716523.
Highlighted

Re: mnp port in problem

Contributor

Hi mrzkril, have you checked with Maxis whether or not you have any outstanding payments just in case? They may be holding back your request to MNP due to possible outstanding balances. Even owing them RM2.00 is enough for them to hold back the MNP request

Support

That's right, jin_akira.

Please check with Maxis mrzkril and let us know the update so we can resubmit the request k :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

dear Digi_kobi, please check private message. i already sent you the detail, thank you

Support

Checking, mrzkril :-)

dear Digi_kobi, please check private message. i already sent you the detail, thank you
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!