Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

leave DIGI rejected

Hi, i wanted to leave DIGI,
so they sent me this message:
"Please confirm your request to leave Digi. Reply Y or N before 27-09-20 10:29:00"
After I replied "Y" immediately,
they sent me this:
"We have received your confirmation to leave Digi. Your request is being processed. Thank you"

But until the next day 12pm my application still haven't get process, so I sent them "Y" again, but they replied me with: "Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify."

So can I know what does this mean? Is my application couldn't be process?

Re: port out error

I currently faced the problem to port out from digi to other telco. I had called digi for this issue but still the process is pending. Anyone please help me solve this problem.

Re: port out error

Support

Hi afiqah04, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Re: leave DIGI rejected

[ Edited ]
i want to leave digi but i dont know why digi still rejected .i reply all message from digi .how to pm digi ?

Support

Hi aimanfitri. We not recommend that you share your personal details in public post. :-) Kindly PM us for further checking. Thank you.

Re: Leaving DIGI rejected

Hi Digi, 

I've been processing to  change my Network provider from Digi to Celcom however my application has been rejected TWICE for the following reason :

"Principal line has supplementary line(s) that should be ported"

I've called Digi customer service line 016-2211800 TWICE , once on 26th October 2020 and again today 27th October 2020. Both of the customer service gave me the same response saying that I do not have any Supplementary line under this number. And both of them informed me to request for change  AGAIN. 

I made a report after the 2nd occurence.This is my 3rd time requesting Celcom to resubmit my application and I would appreciate it if you could escalate and  fix this matter since the reason for rejecting my request is invalid in the first place.

This process is a nuisance to me as I am working and I always have to wait till night before I can call your customer service and they keep repeatingly ask me to resubmit my request when the problem is with Digi in the first place. I'm starting to feel that this is just a method for Digi to force me into staying with your telco.

Since your customer service couldn't give  a solid reason for rejecting my request repetitively and making me repeat the process in circles, if this happens again, I would not hesitate to escalate this matter to MCMC. 

Having said that, I would greatly appreciate it if any of the support team could attend to this matter ASAP as I just want to leave Digi in peace.  

For you reference :

My number : 016-5063326

Hi, after my application of leaving digi, I get a call from your team on reason and confirmation.

After I confirmed, I get a message from 27676 asked to reply Y as to confirm my request to leave digi.

After I replied Y. What I get is "Sorry, yr request is not successful.

I called your service line and seem like couldnt get an answer besides asking me to wait.

Much appreciated if I could know the status. Thank you.

Support

Hi Aagust30, please PM us with your mobile number to check further. TQ 

Hi, i want to leave Digi, and I have apply for two times, as for the first time, my application to leave Digi was rejected due to my subscription of new plan after advised by Digi Line helper. She ask me to contact my new Telco to help resubmit the leave application for second time. I follow as what she told but this time still the same, I am still rejected by digi. Pls someone from Digi help to solve and provide correct Sop to get my leave application approved. Your help is much appreciated.

Support

Hi EngYanBoon. Please PM (inbox) for us to check on your application first. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!