Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: leave DIGI rejected

I want to leave Digi, i already reply the confirmation msg but Digi give me rejection msg due to i didn't reply the confirmation msg, in fact I reply it within the period given. Today is my third time to fo so. Pls alert about this issue. So dissapointed.

Support

Hi NyonyaRuby, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

I am also facing the same problem. My request to leave digi been rejected. Digi sent me this.

Sorry, your request was rejected. New NRIC is incorrect. Please call 0162211800 for help.

However, I don’t know who to contact with. How to pm digi?

Can you help me?

Support

Hi Nurulirdini, Choose one of us (the Supports) and select 'Send this user a private message' or you can follow the instruction stated in that notification (call 0162211800).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello digi, semalam saya register utk tukar digi ke umobile saya dah terima msg tapi tak berjaya nak reply YES semalam "pls confirm yr request to leave Tunetalk, reply Y or N before 19:40:07 02/03/21" tetapi tadi saya cuba reply it has been rejected" then saya call center pun xboleh nak tolong, dia minta saya pergi semula ke tempat saya daftar digi ? 😔 xde cara lain ke yang boleh membantu?

Support

Hi suzana96. Kami dah balas PM yang anda berikan ya. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: port out error

Why i cannot send out msg to reply "Y" to leave digi?. Already tried all sms setting and even thought changed to another phone.

Support

Is your number still active, Pangsy?

Other than that, you need to give permission to your phone to send SMS to a special numbers (non normal phone numbers) too. 

Thank you.

Yes still active. Fyi, my digi is under postpaid instead of prepaid which I'm wrongly selected earlier. And as per your replied, already checked in setting is allowed permission to send sms to special number.

Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify.
knpe jadi macam nie...