Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: leave DIGI rejected

Hi. My request to change other telco was rejected. I have been try twice but my request was rejected.

Support

Hi Nazirah1,  kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

hi
i have same problem here, tried for 3-4 times already.. help me here

Support

Hi Mimm90. If the issue persists, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Request to leave Digi rejected

Why is my request to port out digi haven't process? After I reply 'Y' immediately to the SMS saying confirm to leave Digi. Until now still haven't process. Then today I received a message said
'Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 016221180 0 for help'
Please solve it asap.

Why is my request to port out digi rejected? I have reply Y to the SMS to leave Digi many times. I even ask my preferred telco to re submit. But still I keep get SMS saying that 'Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help'
Please solve it asap. It's been few days already

Support

Hi chizuruivy. Your request was resubmitted yesterday and if it is rejected again, please PM (inbox) us for further assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Digi,
Can you help me solve why my port out problem to other telco being rejected? I have no clue at all. What did it mean that one or more phones did not reply to our sms validation? Please help, thanks

Hi Digi,

Can you please help me to solve this problem? Because I need it urgently. Thank you. Don't just ignore my message.

Why reject?Pls process my port out immediately