Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

internet setting

Why i cant use my internet and 3g few time i call digi center but no receive any msg for setting internet??

Re: internet setting

SuperUser

Hi James,

May I know your phone model ?

I

Support

Hi Za, is there anything we can assist you on the internet setting? TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Have you try setting it manually.. some mobile phone need to set internet setting manually.

Name: DiGi Internet
APN: diginet
Proxy:
Port:
Username: mms
Password: mms
Server:
MMSC: http://mms.digi.com.my/serverlets/mms
Multimedia message proxy: 203.92.128.160
Multimedia message port: 80
MCC: 502
MNC: 16
Authentication type: 
APN type: default,supl,mms

May i know is that phone setting can be use for hp model redmi8?

Support

Hi Nurul1689, thanks for asking, Android phone will auto-configure when you put in the SM card and on the phone, Thank You.

Sorry bit confuse on your answer
Did u mean it the internet setting will automatically setting by android sytem.so i did'nt get the system msg where i have to save the msg sytem for internet setting like before?
Because,if i change to a new phone before,when i insert the sim,digi will sent couple of msg is it,1 of the msg is from system msg where we must save the system for intenet stting for our new phone.
So u mean the msg no more longer used for android system now?

Support

Hi Nurul1689. YEs, your phone will be auto configured.

If you didn't receive any configuration settings once you have inserted your SIM card, please try to use your internet connection and if you are able to use it, that means configuration is not needed anymore.

In the event you can't use your internet connection, go to the Access Point Name settings and choose 'Reset to Default' to configure your phone.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!