Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

international roaming MT voice

Hi Digi

Can I know what is this : international roaming MT voice being charged to my account??

I wasnt told that there will be internation roaming charges when I changed to prepaid?

& I definitely didnt call to my own number for 15 mins?? & charged for RM9 without any notification.!!

Highlighted

Re: international roaming MT voice

Community Manager

@aska215, when you are roaming, you will be charged for both incoming calls and also  call diversion (including voicemail and missed call alerts). Turn off voicemail/MCA before you're roaming to reduce charges.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I have already deactivated my voicemail & MCA. On top of that, I didnt received any missed call on my phone as I put my phone on airplane mode. So how can Digi be charging me for roaming charges when I am postive that I didn't receive any calls, even after checking my phone logs to ensure that I didnt receive any miss call?

Can Digi please explain to me how did I get charge on that? I find this is quite unfair.

Highlighted

Support

Hi aska215,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

I am having the same problem. I rarely switch my phone on and guess what - more than RM60 credit gone and I am left with RM2.74 (because they can't charge anyless than RM3.00 per voicemail). 

I would really appreciate if your representative could come back to me and respond. I tried the link appended but is not working. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@magnolia3 wrote:

I am having the same problem. I rarely switch my phone on and guess what - more than RM60 credit gone and I am left with RM2.74 (because they can't charge anyless than RM3.00 per voicemail). 

I would really appreciate if your representative could come back to me and respond. I tried the link appended but is not working. 

Thank you. 

You need to turn off your voicemail by accessing *128#  menu, to avoid charges when you reject calls while you are roaming.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

In facing same problem. I totally switch off my phone and I still received SMS to charged me MY international roaming fees. Pls do deactivate this service.

Thanks.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Support

Kindly PM us your phone number and your full name <here> for further assistance, please. TQ.

In facing same problem. I totally switch off my phone and I still received SMS to charged me MY international roaming fees. Pls do deactivate this service.

Thanks.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I was being charged by International Roaming MT voice and used up most of my account balance. How to

Turn off voicemail/MCA.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@FFLee wrote:

I was being charged by International Roaming MT voice and used up most of my account balance. How to

Turn off voicemail/MCA.

You can manage your voicemail options on *128# menu, under rewards & services section. 

When you deactivate Voicemail, you have an option to deactivate the international voicemail under "Other Setup" then "VMS Roaming Off".