Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

incoming call problem

can't receive incoming call but outgoing ok

Re: incoming call problem

Community Manager
Check whether you have accidentally diverted all incoming calls or used your phone's feature to block incoming calls.
Do you make any recent activation of VoLTE feature too?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I've got incoming calls issue too since yesterday. Every calls just go thru voicemail. But no problem wit outgoing calls.

Community Manager
Can you verify that you did not accidentally turn on call forwarding for all calls? Also try to reinsert your SIM card or test out on another device.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have incoming call problem yestaday. What i can do my so meny coustomrt angry me cannot incoming call voise maill only plase check

Community Manager
Mahesh1, if issue persists, please report in to us using MyDigi app feature. Here is how to use MyDigi app to report a network issue: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hi recently I have notice that my number is not getting incoming calls but outgoing calls is working as usual. Could you help me check to if there is an issue?

Support

Hi AdrianXTham. Can PM (inbox) us for checking?

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!