Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: how to unsubscribe internet

Why cennot unsubscribe.. Make it can unsubscribe coz when me subscribe the high speed Internet still slow.

Re: how to unsubscribe internet

Community Manager

@Cealoisback wrote:
Why cennot unsubscribe.. Make it can unsubscribe coz when me subscribe the high speed Internet still slow.

@Cealoisback, what internet add-on are you trying to unsubscribe? 

You may also use MyDigi app to manage your internet subscription, which may be more interface friendly for you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: how to unsubscribe internet gold postpaid to prepaid

Berjaya diaktifkan - MI Digi 38 (New),International Roaming,Welcome Bonus (3GB) x 6m,Setup4,Rebate RM8 x 6m,SMS,FnF(IDD),4G Mobile Internet,IDD,Bonus Program.

Re: how to unsubscribe internet gold postpaid to prepaid

Support

Lohtahir, the above info was for the Postpaid Digi 38 New plan activation. If you wish to change this Postpaid plan to Prepaid, kindly visit one of our Digi Store for further assistance ya. The registered owner to come by him/herself to submit the request and will be required to produce the original IC/passport for the verification process. 

Kindly check the nearest Digi Store from the link below. Tick 'Digi Store' under the 'OUTLET TYPE' ya.
https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!