Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

how to redeem the free internet credit

That day i reload from digi apps it shows reload RM10 will get free internet credit, once i reloadi dont knowhow to redeem my free internet credit. Thanks 

Re: how to redeem the free internet credit

Community Manager

If you have got the free internet credit, you can subscribe to a mobile internet plan (automatically recurring plans) using MyDigi or dial *116#. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

i already subscript  monthly data plan, so that day i use trip to use the RM 1 to top up but it deduct my balance. Is that the money only entitle for  monthly and not eligible for add on? 

Community Manager

@Emilyyz88, it is only for automatically recurring internet plans, not for add-on. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I got RM6 free internet credit, i subscribed RM7 weekly (300mb), but it deducted my balance not free internet credit. Why? Really feels cheated.

Community Manager

@AlgenTo  Could you share with us if you have subscribed to the RM 7 Weekly  (300mb) before or after you receive the free credit?  If the RM7 Weekly (300mb) subscription is renewed, the free credit will not be used.  You will need to unsubscribed the RM7 Weekly (300mb) subscription first then subscribe again to utilise the free credit.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I reloaded RM30 on 7/11/16 and received free internet credit of RM6 then i subscribe the internet weekly RM7 (300mb) on 8/11/16. The subscribe deducted my balance but not the free internet credit. Attached screenshot as dated 9/11/16 where the free internet credit RM6 still remain.

Thank you for your assistance.

Last time i reload rm50 via Digi OCS and get rm10 free internet credit, so i try subscribe to any add-on data plan that within rm10 but the system deducuted my credit instead of the free rm10 internet credit recieved. so i have no choice but to let the free rm10 burn out after 3 days.

This time i unsubscribe my current internet plan first, then i reload  rm30( via Digi OCS)  and get rm6 free internet plan. after recieve to free rm6 internet credit i straight away subscribe the rm30 2.2gb monthly internet plan, and this time it works! only rm24 was deducted from credit and the balance was deduct from the free rm6 internet credit.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

That's right, @ShihYuh! It works for new internet subscription, not add-on. Thanks for sharing!  =)

I have reloaded Rm30 using MyDigi App and successfully received RM6 free internet credit. I was not subscribed to any internet plans previously. Then I subrcribed Monthly RM38 using MyDigi App. By right it should deduct RM32 from my balance and RM6 from the free internet credit. However, it deducted RM38 from my balance. You can check and validate my subcription and reload histories. I would like to have an explanation from you and refund my credit as soon as possible.