Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: how to redeem the free internet credit

Support

Hi Anthony118,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. TQ.

not helpful..still deduct my credit bal😒

Community Manager

@chkwn wrote:
not helpful..still deduct my credit bal😒

Which internet plan did you susbcribe to? Free internet credit does not apply to quota top ups and unlimited lite packages.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I hv been redeeming this free internet credit for the past few month, but this time its not working for me for the new rm28 5gb unlmtd facebook package. Pls help..

Support

Hi ShihYuh,

We regret to inform that the monthly rm28 5gb unlimited social plan is not available for free internet credit at the moment. However, you may use it to purchase Quota Top Up via *116#.

Thanks.

I have RM6 free internet credit and I subscribed to Weekly RM4-(500MB) but it didn't deduct my free internet credit.

I have RM6 free internet credit and I subscribed to Weekly RM4-(500MB) but it didn't deduct my free internet credit.

Support

Hi cheanbang,

We regret to inform that the Weekly RM4-(500MB) is not available for free internet credit at the moment. However, you may use it to purchase Quota Top Up via *116#. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

This is terrible. I got RM8 free credit promo and tried to subscribe to the Weekly RM4 500MB but deducted from my main credit. How do you expect users which plan is eligible and which is not? Confusing and misleading. Very bad.

Contributor

To @digi-user

I also received RM10 Free Credit Promo & successful purchase a Combo RM38 Plan (1000 mins + 4GB Data + 4GB FB) few hrs ago. I bought through myDiGi App, so it just deduct RM28 from my main credit balance.

To DiGi customer care, I think you have to publish the info inside your myDiGi app, ie: create a page to explain how to use the bonus credit, so it will reduce your support work. Alternatively, you can include an "bonus" icon at the side of Voice/ Data/ SMS plan that can be redeemed through Free Credit Promo.