Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

how to receive internet+MMS setting

Welcome! You will receive the following settings: Internet+MMS. Save and install the setting upon receipt.

I have not had time to install and save the message, and the massage disappear.. please help.

and i have received a message that i can buy internet rm10 for 2g, but when i want to purchase, i didn't see it..
Highlighted

Re: how to receive internet+MMS setting

Community Manager

Most phones should have automatically set Digi APN settings correctly for you. Should have no worries that you missed out the message. If you do need the settings to be sent to you, you can call our Helpline at 0162211800 to send it to you.

The RM10 for 2GB internet pass is available here: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Internet-Passes

Do note that internet pass have much shorter duration compared to "Internet Subscription"

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

How to setup my internet for iphone

I cannot connect my phone to data plan even opt it. Pls guide
Highlighted

Re: How to setup my internet for iphone

Community Manager

@Mine, firstly, does your prepaid have at least 1 cent of credit and is not expired? Zero or expired credit will stop the internet services even if you have previously subscribed to a mobile data plan.

Secondly, do you use a dual SIM phone? If yes, ensure that you selected/use the correct SIM slot on your device for internet access.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: how to receive internet+MMS digi

Apn help
Highlighted

Re: how to receive internet+MMS digi

Community Manager

Hi @eko,

APN info can be found in this forum https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Solution/internet-setting/td-p/3984

Alternatively, you may call our Helpline 0162211800 for further assistance.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

I am new to digi so it sent me a letter to install and save the mms but I didn't. So how can I install back the mms.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Check your phone's APN settings. Most phone will automatically configure APN when you insert new SIM card.

Highlighted

Re: how to set manually internet+MMS setting

Please assist me how to set manually internet,wap.and mms.setting at my.hp ASUS.ZENFONE. 2.LASER (ZE500KL)
Highlighted

Re: how to set manually internet+MMS setting

Community Manager
Please refer to this link for manual internet settings https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Solution/internet-setting/td-p/3984