Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

how to re-activate suspended digi number?

my prepaid number already been suspended. how to reactivate it?

Highlighted

Re: how to re-activate suspended digi number?

Community Manager

If your prepaid have not been reloaded past the grace period, it cannot be recovered.

If it was for other reasons, PM your name and phone number to our community support for checking: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Can you please reactivate 0143696903...pls
Highlighted

Support

Pavithraa06, please inbox us ur full name and last 4 digits of IC number for verification and further assistance on this

Highlighted

How to re-activate suspended digi number?

My number 0165729193 already suspended today when i want to top-up. How to reactivate the number ? I really need it. Thanks in advance.
Highlighted

Re: How to re-activate suspended digi number?

Support

Hi AishahSuhaimi. The line is terminated. You could try to get it registered under postpaid plan in 5 days from the termination date. Unfortunately, we cannot promise you that the number can be recovered. You may seek for the manager in charge at Digi Store to check on the availability. You may refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store Please tick on Digi Store only under the Outlet section. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi, how do I reactivate my suspended line?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Gayitri,

We can help you to check on your account status but verification is required, are you the registered owner of this Digi number? (YES / NO), please provide us your mobile number, your full name and the last 4 digits of the IC number.

Thank You,

Joe

Highlighted

hi can someone check number  0146145405. thanks

Highlighted

Support

Hi nana6c3. The line is terminated and cannot be activated. Thanks.